Sunday, May 23, 2010

Brief Update

Sorry for waiting so long to get some updates posted. I'm going to give the summarized version of what we have been up to.


































We spray painted Julie's computer




















We won the pumpkin contest at my work with "Homer Simpson"















Box seats at a BYU football game















Got a Christmas Puppy named Bella!























Walking Bella at Mountain View HS


















Walking Bella at Utah Lake


















At Barbie's place in Arizona




















Dad, Kimball and I at Dad's wedding















Julie and Dad ridding horses at Barbie's

Julie and I at the Grand Canyon
We have moved from Grandma Jensen's house to a condo on center street in Orem. Julie is serving as a compasionate service leader and I am the financial clerk.

1 comment:

  1. Financial clerk?! It's a sign. :) And I bet you are doing a fabulous job as Compassionate Service Leader. You'll probably be RS Pres. soon enough. I love all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete